-- Pope Benedict XVI (read more of the sermon here)
A couple of reflections and links for this special day:
- The Domincan students in the UK post at Godzdogz
- The New Theological Movement reflects on the Feast of All Saints, hidden in the Mass
- Rev James Martin SJ challanges us and reminds us that the Saints Were as Strange as You Are - And You Can Be as Holy as They Were
- Archbishop Timothy Dolan from New York reminds us that we are members of the Greatest family of all
- The Dominicans at Blackfriars have also posted their homily for the feast.
- The great bloggers over at Why am I a Catholic? have put together their regular Monday post of music which is appropriate for the day that is in it with various beautiful and reflective versions of the Litany of Saints and the Te Deum.