You can listen to the podcast of this weeks full programme HERE.
Limerick Diocese Up coming Events
Noirin Lynch joins us on this weeks programme to fill us in on up coming events in Limerick diocese and resources that will be available to parishes over the coming months.
You can listen to the chat with Noirin excerpted from the main programme podcast HERE.
You can keep in touch with events via the weekly newsletter from LDPC HERE.
The immediate up coming events that were mentioned on the programme can be read about HERE.
WMoF2018 Limerick Launch 8th October 2017
This is a chance for every family to experience our diocesan family as a welcoming, joy-filled, prayerful community where they can feel at home. This is an opportunity to start a movement that might lead to families from your parish attending World Meeting of Families next year in Dublin. This is a moment that will not come again, so please don't wait to see how it turns out before you decide to participate!
- October - Family album around the missions
- November- Remembering our family dead
- December - Small pictures of the Holy Family for Christmas
|Icon of the Holy Family|
- December 11 - 20th 2017 - Visit of WMoF2018 Icon to Limerick diocese in St John's Cathedral, Newcastle West and Killmallock
- January 2018 - National Catholic School Weeks
- Febuary 2018 - Celebration for couples marking special anniversaries
- March 2018 - Parish based workshops on reading and discussing Amoris Latetia
- May 2018 - Mass for families of priests & religious
- June 2018 - Diocesan Family Hike
- August 2018 - Days in the Diocese before the actual event of WMoF2018 in Dublin.
- Special cards/gifts for baptisms, First Holy Communions and weddings this year for those whole will receive these particular sacraments during the year of preparation leading up to WMoF2018.
‘What do you think? A man had two sons; he went to the first and said, “Son, go and work in the vineyard today.” He answered, “I will not”; but later he changed his mind and went. The father went to the second and said the same; and he answered, “I go, sir”; but he did not go. Which of the two did the will of his father?’ They said, ‘The first.’ Jesus said to them, ‘Truly I tell you, the tax-collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you. For John came to you in the way of righteousness and you did not believe him, but the tax-collectors and the prostitutes believed him; and even after you saw it, you did not change your minds and believe him.