- Stressed? Kathy Coffey reflects on how stress can be a path to prayer.
- The tragedy in Norway increases our sense that evil is all around us and gaining. It's not, and Pat Gohn reminds us why - Specter of evil and the face of Providence.
- Many people consider themselves religious, but it takes a special level of devotion to literally wear one’s faith on one’s sleeve - Faces of Faith
- When things fall apart inside - Mary Kockan reflects on depression.
- Seeking a relationship with God is a response to our baptism; God mercifully waits for us to catch up with his invitation - The God who waits to be found
- "All individuals are important.....They're all that's important." - Remembering Dorothy Day
- Wasted for love - A Vocation Story
- Archbishop Dolan of New York reflects on Eucharistic Adoration as the lifeblood of a parish.
- Ever wonder what some priests get up to on a daily basis? Msgr Charles Pope describes some of his weeks and also his birthday!
28 Jul 2011
Some web browsing..............
Some interesting bits and pieces.........