9 Oct 2015

Discovery Day - "Jesus I trust in you"

God has a plan for my life and wants me to trust Him. He asks me to place my past, present and future in his hands.

• What does it mean to trust in Jesus?
• How do I grow in trust?
• Why do I find trust difficult?
• The graces of trust
 

For young women between 20-40

If you are seeking to come closer to God and to grow in trust, come for a Discovery Day on Saturday 10th October 2015 to the Disciples of the Divine Master, Whites Cross, Newtownpark Avenue Blackrock, Co Dublin.

Times: 10 am until 8pm with the possibility to stay on for personal quiet prayer and Eucharistic Adoration until 10 pm

Contact: 087 317 0964 or Sr. Louise at
louise@pddm.org


 Presenters: Fr Michael Goonan SSP and the Disciples of the Divine Master.

There are limited places for accommodation for those who may be travelling to the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.